Are you an eager accountant looking for a highly visible entry level accounting opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge? If so, we have a position for you! We are conducting a search for an Accounting Specialist to join the team of one of Tampa Bay’s premier employers.
Accounting Specialist Job Duties:
- Assist with month-end close
- Assist with preparing and entering journal entries
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assist A/P & A/R functions
- Post lockbox items daily
- Liaison between the company and the collection agency
- Produce various ad hoc reports, as needed
Accounting Specialist Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 1+ years of professional accounting experience required; internship experience ok
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Team player willing to learn new tasks
- Solid attention to detail skills required
- Superb communications skills required
Accounting Specialist Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $38,000 - $42,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.