Are you a driven billing professional with management experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Billing Manager to join a top performing team responsible for leading and overseeing all billing operations for the company.
Billing Manager Job Duties:
- Lead and plan all billing functions for the company
- Design, implement and enforce company policies and procedures
- Streamline billing processes
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Assist with month end close functions
- Understand and analyze billing and claims for accuracy
- Train, develop, and mentor a billing team
- Participate in and lead process improvement initiatives
- Prepare billing reconciliations
- Various other special projects, as assigned
Billing Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of progressive professional billing experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Banking or insurance industry experience preferred
- Experience analyzing large data sets required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills required
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Billing Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $110,000 - $120,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.