Controller - Real Estate
Are you a driven accounting executive looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier real estate companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Real Estate Controller to join a top performing team responsible for supporting all aspects of accounting and financial management.
Controller – Real Estate Job Duties:
- Manage month end close process
- Prepare annual budget
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Generate all accounting reports
- Strong interface with company leadership
- Supervise an accounting staff
- Prepare monthly variance reports and financial statements
- Ensure proper accounting and processes
- Special projects, as needed
Controller – Real Estate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- 8+ years of progressive professional accounting experience, preferably with some public accounting firm experience
- Exposure to the Real Estate industry strongly preferred
- QuickBooks experience required
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Controller – Real Estate Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $110,000 - $120,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.