Sarasota/Bradenton Area, FL
Are you an energetic and proactive accounting professional looking for a challenging leadership opportunity with a growing company in the Sarasota / Bradenton area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Controller to join a top performing executive team and to be responsible for overseeing and developing the accounting team.
Controller Job Duties:
- Tax planning and audit support
- Financial planning and cash projections
- Assist closing the books, financial reporting, forecasts, analysis, etc.
- Supporting strategic activities
- Leading the accounting/finance team
- Bachelors in Accounting required
- CPA very strongly preferred
- Existing controllership and/or CFO experience needed
- Experience as key liaison with external parties (particularly managing the audit)
- Accountable, strong communicator, and proactive
Controller Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $100,000 - $150,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.