Federal Tax Manager
Are you a driven tax professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Federal Tax Manager to join a top performing team primarily responsible for preparing the quarterly and annual income tax provision.
Federal Tax Manager Job Duties:
- Prepare corporate tax provision, including related financial statement tax footnote reporting
- Review federal and state tax returns
- Ensure tax compliance with applicable regulations
- Assist internal and external auditors
- Research tax ramifications for financial transactions
- Resolve and provide recommendations on complex tax issues that arise
- Support other special projects, as needed
Federal Tax Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & CPA certification required
- 7+ years of tax experience, ideally with public accounting experience
- Corporate tax provision experience required, ideally for public company entities
- Solid Excel skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization
- Superb communications skills
Federal Tax Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership, high visibility and TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $100,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.