Financial Controls Senior
Unique opportunity in Tampa Bay! We are working with a client who has requested we find a Financial Controls Senior to join its professional team. This department is responsible for assisting with financial, operational and compliance internal audit functions.
Financial Controls Senior Job Duties:
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Assist with assessing if current internal controls are adequate
- Assist with planning, execution and reporting of audit results
- Coordinate with external auditors
- Assist with the preparation of risk assessments
- Coach and mentor staff
- Special projects, as needed
Financial Controls Senior Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CIA certification required, or actively pursuing
- 3+ years of audit experience required
- Prior public accounting firm experience required
- Retail and/or distribution experience preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Financial Controls Senior Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- Some light travel required
- Great development opportunities
- Strong benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.