Financial Reporting Consultant
Are you an experienced accounting professional with financial reporting experience looking for a highly visible consulting opportunity? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Financial Reporting Consultant to join the top performing team of one of our clients in the Tampa Bay area. This is a consulting assignment, working 40 hours a week with overtime potential!
Financial Reporting Consultant Job Duties:
- Assist with preparation of SEC filings such as 10Q, 10K, 8K and related footnotes and MD&A
- Consolidate all accounting information
- Prepare financial statements
- Research relevant accounting pronouncements and guidance
- Maintain and evaluate SOX documentation
- Prepare and review internal reporting package each month
- Assist group with reviewing accrual calculations
Financial Reporting Consultant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- “Big 4” accounting firm experience strongly preferred
- CPA or pursing CPA required
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Financial Reporting Consultant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Highly competitive rate of $30 - $35 per hour (commensurate with experience)
- Overtime potential
- Health and dental insurance after initial 90 days of employment
- Holiday pay & Bonus pay
At Taylor White Consulting, we view consulting as a career – not as a temporary fix between permanent opportunities. Therefore, we only employ highly experienced career Consultants who enjoy the variety of challenges we’re able to pair them with. We also do what it takes to keep a steady flow of top talent, attracting the area’s best Consultants through competitive pay and outstanding benefits. For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhiteconsulting.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.