Fund Administration Supervisor
If you are an accounting professional with mutual fund experience, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for a Fund Administration Supervisor to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area. As a valued member of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with new regulatory reporting requirements.
Fund Administration Supervisor Job Duties:
- Ensure compliance with new regulatory reporting requirements
- Set up new workflows and document procedures
- Review monthly filings
- Review monthly accounting packages for accuracy
- Supervise and train staff as needed
- Monitor and evaluate new accounting and tax pronouncements relating to mutual funds
- Other special projects, as assigned
Fund Administration Supervisor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Financial services industry in mutual fund administration experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong technical analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Fund Administration Supervisor Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.