Fund Administrator Analyst
Are you an outgoing accounting professional looking for an opportunity to grow professionally? We are conducting a search for a Fund Administrator Analyst to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area. As a valued member of this organization, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance and assist with filing regulatory reports.
Fund Administrator Analyst Job Duties:
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Assist with filing regulatory reports
- Monitor securities lending activity
- Monitor expenses and prepare expense payments
- Ensure compliance is maintained
- Prepare reports for Board of Trustees
- Other special projects, as assigned
Fund Administrator Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 1+ years of professional accounting experience required
- Strong technical analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Fund Administrator Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $40,000 - $45,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.