Managed Care Relations Manager
If you are a managed care professional who has provider relations experience, we want to talk with you! We are conducting a search for a Managed Care Relations Manager to join one of our top clients in the Tampa Bay area. You will primarily be responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships between the company, health plans, and providers.
Managed Care Relations Manager Job Duties:
- Enhance and maintain provider relationships
- Conduct training at various local affiliated clinics
- Understand the complexity of affiliated clinics
- Document and maintain records
- Meet with assigned providers regularly
- Provide support internally and to assigned clinics, as needed
- Respond to various provider inquiries
- Other duties, as needed
Managed Care Relations Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
- 4+ years of progressive professional healthcare experience required
- Prior healthcare provider relations experience required
- Medicare Advantage (health plans) knowledge required
- Knowledge of healthcare billing practices and reimbursement methods
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required
- Strong understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Managed Care Relations Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $70,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.