Reconciliations Team Lead
If you are an accountant who is a strong critical thinker, curious and creative, and proactive, we want to talk with you! We are conducting a search for a Reconciliations Team Lead to join one of our top clients in the Tampa Bay area. You will primarily be responsible for supervising a reconciliation team.
Reconciliations Team Lead Job Duties:
- Supervise, train and develop a team
- Oversee the recordkeeping of the portfolio
- Create and maintain procedure manuals
- Identify and assist with process improvement initiatives
- Direct monthly reconciliations
- Special projects, as needed
Reconciliations Team Lead Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required
- 3+ years of professional related experience
- Financial services or asset management firm experience strongly preferred
- Cash and trade settlements experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong technical and analytical skills required
- Strong understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Reconciliations Team Lead Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $74,000 - $78,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.