SEC Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Research Senior OR Manager
Are you an experienced financial reporting & technical accounting research professional looking for an AWESOME opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an SEC Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Research Senior OR Manager to join a top performing team focused on SEC reporting, XBRL, technical accounting research and implementation, SOX compliance, and more.
SEC Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Research Senior OR Manager Job Duties:
- Ensure appropriateness of disclosures in 10Q, 10K and 8Ks as applicable
- Draft 10Q, 10K and 8Ks, as applicable and ensure filing within deadlines
- Oversee XBRL tagging requirements for all SEC filings
- Oversee audit with external auditors and ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Support accuracy of financial earnings releases on a quarterly basis
- Support Proxy filings and/or benefit plan requirements
SEC Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Research Senior OR Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- 3+ years “Big 4” audit firm experience required with direct experience in SEC external reporting or Corporate SEC reporting role experience required
- Technical Accounting Research experience required
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills are required
- Detail oriented; strong business analytical skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to influence personnel across functions and at all levels, including the executive team
SEC Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting Research Senior OR Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Good work life balance
- PHENOMENAL leadership and high visibility
- Tremendous career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $75,000 – 140,000, plus bonus (commensurate with experience)!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.