Are you an accounting professional looking for a fun and exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team responsible for recoding journal entries, account reconciliations, and assisting with month end close.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform account reconciliations
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with the annual audit
- Maintain general ledger accounts
- Special projects, as assigned
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification preferred
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Advanced technical and analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $60,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.