Countryside Mall Area Pinellas, FL
Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in Pinellas? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an EXCLUSIVE search for a Senior Accountant to join the top performing team of a GREAT company. In this role you will report to the Controller and will have a nice blend of responsibilities, including general accounting, monthly analysis, support of the monthly CFO reporting, reconciliations of significant accounts, and backup to the fixed asset accountant.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Responsible for general ledger accounting
- Month-end close and financial statements preparation
- Perform account reconciliations
- Fixed asset management
- Assist with internal reporting and tax reporting
- Various special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of similar accounting experience
- Strong written skills (due to drafting of reporting packages)
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP
- CPA, or pursuing CPA, a plus
- Excellent Excel skills (pivots, lookups, complex formulas)
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $60,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.