Sarasota/Bradenton Area, FL
Are you a driven accounting professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Sarasota area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team responsible for assisting with process improvement and revenue recognition.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Support the month end close process for revenue accounts, including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Lead reviewer of customer contracts and tracking of transactions within the accounting system
- Ensure proper and timely revenue recognition and revenue allocation
- Assist with implementation of a new accounting system
- Act as a key liaison with internal and external auditors
- Drive process improvement initiatives and identify & execute automation opportunities
- Special projects, as assigned
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Prior project management experience a big plus
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation :
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $75,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.