Tampa Bay, FL
Are you an eager, bright and enthusiastic Accountant looking for the next step in your career? If so, we have a fun and exciting new career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area! The Senior Accountant will join a top performing team led by a wonderful leader, and will assist with general ledger accounting, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany, financial reporting, month end close, budget to actual variance analysis, cash flow forecasting, etc.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Analyze and report on variances to budgets and trends.
- Participate in preparation of quarterly financial data analysis.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and distribution of accurate and reliable financial reporting to senior management.
- Provide assistance to departmental managers and team members in the review and analysis of operations including other ad-hoc analysis requests.
- Prepare manuals documenting accounting procedures and policies.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations, auditing and verifying documents while adhering to confidentiality policies.
- Preparation of schedules and documentation for annual audit.
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience required.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP and reporting requirements.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Great communication skills with individuals at all levels of a corporation.
- Excellent Excel skills (complex formulas, working with large data sets, etc.).
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A fun & dynamic professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $70,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.