Tampa, FL 33634
Great Senior Accountant opportunity with one of Tampa Bay s top corporate teams! This new hire will be responsible for assisting with month end close functions.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Assist with month end close
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assist with actuarial duties
- Draft financial reporting footnotes
- Perform monthly consolidations
- Assist with acquisitions
- Assist with the year-end audit
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification, or pursuing CPA
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Client prefers some Big 4 or larger/regional CPA firm experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Nice and professional working environment
- Great career growth potential
- Salary of $70,000 - $75,000, plus bonus potential and strong benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.