Are you a driven accounting professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an EXCLUSIVE search for a Senior Accountant to join a top performing team responsible for core accounting functions to ensure compliance with US GAAP. This role will report directly to the Controller. Our client is experiencing 100% growth!
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare monthly financial statements for management
- Assist with month end close
- Prepare and record journal entries into the general ledger
- Prepare and track vendor invoices
- Perform account reconciliations
- Compile documents for the annual financial audit
- Research GAAP technical issues and regulations
- Special projects, as assigned
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience,
- Public accounting firm experience strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, look-ups) required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $70,000, plus bonus potential & outstanding benefits!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.