Are you a driven accounting professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier international companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an Senior Accountant to join a top performing team responsible for assisting with fund/private equity accounting and foreign currency accounting. This role will report directly to the Controller.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Record and process distributions to investors
- Assist in developing the budget and cash flow analysis
- Assist with developing and maintaining appropriate accounting policies
- Monitor internal controls
- Portfolio tracking
- Prepare various account reconciliations
- Financial data analysis
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Assist with the yearly audit
- Special projects, as needed
Senior Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification preferred
- 4+ years of professional accounting experience
- Grant accounting, fund accounting, and/or foreign currency transaction experience required
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits, including medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $80,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.