Senior Accounting Analyst
Sarasota, FL 34240
If you are a strong Senior Accountant with insurance industry experience, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Accounting Analyst to join one of our great clients located in Sarasota.
Senior Accounting Analyst Job Duties:
- Financial close process
- Financial statements (both GAAP and statutory)
- Annual & quarterly yellow book statements
- Reinsurance settlements
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Management reporting
- Light cash/treasury responsibilities, and more!
Senior Accounting Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Accounting (Masters a plus)
- CPA strongly preferred (or on track)
- Industry experience required (P&C specifically would be a huge PLUS)
- Experience with core accounting, financial reporting (GAAP and STAT)
- System savvy, including strong Excel
- Team player
Senior Accounting Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Awesome corporate culture
- Very strong benefits
- Salary of $65,000 to $75,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.