Tampa Bay, FL
Are you looking for an amazing audit opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Auditorto join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area responsible for assisting with traditional and operational audits.
Senior Auditor Job Duties:
- Assist with traditional and operational audits
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Financial audit support
- Perform annual risk assessments
- Communicate audit findings
- Keep abreast of current rules and regulations impacting the company
- Special projects, as needed
Senior Auditor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification (or pursuing) required
- 3+ years of audit experience required, ideally with a mix of public accounting and industry experience
- Some internal controls/SOX expertise highly preferred
- Minimum travel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Auditor Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $70,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.