Senior Director of Finance
Are you a driven executive finance professional looking for a fantastic opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Director of Finance to join a top performing team responsible for decision support and financial analysis.
Senior Director of Finance Job Duties:
- Oversee contract modeling process
- Manages financial analysis
- Provides ad-hoc analysis to senior management
- Develop and supervise a team
- Oversee complex projects
- Other special projects, as needed
Senior Director of Finance Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA preferred
- CPA License strongly preferred
- 8+ years of progressive financial management experience
- 8+ years of Healthcare industry experience, preferably managed care
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Director of Finance Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $160,000 - $175,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.