Senior Financial Analyst
Tampa Bay, FL
One of our favorite client companies has asked us to identify for them an eager and professional Senior Financial Analyst who is interested in the strategic side of the business. This position is newly created as a result of company growth so if you are excited about creating your role and working with a terrific leader and team, this may interest you! Great opportunity for now and in your future!
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform complex financial analysis, including strategic analysis
- Evaluate financial and performance goals
- Develop financial models
- Create and present PowerPoint presentations to senior management
- Assist with evaluating key business objectives with senior management
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Prefer 3+ years of financial analysis experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $70,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.