Senior Financial Analyst
Are you a driven finance professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the top companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a top performing team primarily responsible for sales analysis.
Senior Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform complex sales analysis and present finding to senior management
- Compile and analyze performance data to support decision making
- Support process improvement initiates
- Develop financial models
- Ad hoc reporting, as needed
Senior Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA preferred
- CPA certification a strong plus
- 4+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.