Do you love the idea of a fun and collaborative working environment? Our client is a market-leading service provider that places real value in its team members and fostering a GREAT workplace! This growing Sarasota company is seeking a Staff Accountant to become an integral member of their team, and tackle responsibilities including journal entries, accounts receivable and billing, account reconciliations, and more.
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare and send invoices, and be responsible for follow up when needed
- Maintain accounts receivable schedules
- Assist with month end close, including preparing and posting journal entries
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Identify and resolve discrepancies proactively
- Support the integration of acquired entities as necessary
- Assist with process improvement initiatives and special projects
Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 1+ years of core accounting experience
- Accounts Receivable and Billing experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Works well in a team environment and participates in team discussions
- A creative thinker who will share new ideas!
- Some travel required
Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A FUN and DYNAMIC working environment
- FANTASTIC benefits such as unlimited vacation and great healthcare coverage
- ENGAGED leadership who are involved on a daily basis
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $60,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.