Are you an accounting professional looking for a exciting and challenging new career opportunity with a growing company in the Tampa area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Staff Accountant to join a top performing team primarily responsible for general accounting functions.
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Support transactional accounting entries and assist with month end close
- Perform royalty calculations
- Review sales contracts to determine appropriate accounting entries and related classification
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Support special projects, as needed
Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills required
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills
Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A fun, flexible working environment, designed with the employee in mind
- GREAT leadership and team environment
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Competitive benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $55,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.