Tampa Bay, FL
Are you a strong accounting leader looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an Accounting Manager to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing all analysis and financial reporting.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Ensure accuracy of accounting records
- Prepare and review financial reports
- Record monthly transactions and accruals
- Research variances
- Assist with preparing ad hoc reports
- Preform account reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist external auditors
- Other special projects, as assigned
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification required
- 4+ years of progressive professional accounting experience required
- 2+ years of public accounting firm experience required, preferably with a National firm.
- Supervisory experience required
- Multi-site experience preferred
- Private equity experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $100,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.