Tampa company has asked for our exclusive assistance in identifying a new Accounting Manager for its expanding team. This professional will be involved in all aspects of accounting and financial reporting, and have a lot of interface with people throughout the organization.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Oversee day to day accounting functions
- Oversee financial reporting
- Prepare financial statements
- Train, develop and mentor staff
- Other special projects, as assigned
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification preferred
- 6+ years of progressive professional accounting experience
- Supervisory experience
- Real estate management/property management industry experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Quality leadership and communications abilities
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- High visibility
- Good career growth potential
- Strong benefits package
- Salary $80,000 - $90,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.