Accounting Operations Associate
Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with strong growth potential? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an Accounting Operations Associate to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area primarily responsible for overseeing the transaction process.
Accounting Operations Associate Job Duties:
- Process bank transfers and record updates
- Assist with invoicing and vendor payments
- Data analysis
- Assist with onboarding new clients
- Ensure accuracy of company records
- Assist with account reconciliations
- Various special projects, as needed
Accounting Operations Associate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 1+ years of professional accounting experience required
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills required (pivots, vlookups)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Accounting Operations Associate Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- SOLID benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $45,000 - $50,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.