If you are a very strong financial / acquisition modeler looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial company, this position is for you! One of our great clients located in Pinellas is looking for someone with a lot of energy and who is willing to step into a newly created role and work with their new Director of Acquisitions to create a structured acquisition process and related models. This is really a great opportunity with high visibility for a FANTASTIC culture, and with excellent leadership!
Acquisitions Analyst Job Duties:
- Underwrite and model potential acquisitions in Microsoft Excel
- Analyze market data to define and support investment strategy
- Research future economic and demographic trends to anticipate strategy shift
- Work with development team in the underwriting, due diligence and modelling for new developments, current assets and future acquisitions
- Analyze variances between models and actual operating performance
- Draft applicable investor and financing materials detailing the thesis of the deal
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Work with executive team to source, quote, and place project-level financing
- Prepares reporting and analysis to assist in responding to investor due diligence requests
- Research and complete ad hoc projects.
Acquisitions Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business related field required; an MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of work experience, including strong experience in putting together short- and long-term forecasts for potential acquisitions
- Multifamily real estate experience is a big plus, but not a must
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Costar, Yardi, RCA, RedIQ, or other market data resource tools
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple assignments without immediate supervision
- Strong interpersonal, time management, organizational, and strategic planning skills
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently and function in a support role
- Work effectively and successfully in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Acquisitions Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A great leadership and outstanding company culture
- An excellent benefits package
- A strong opportunity for growth and advancement in the Company
- A competitive compensation package of $75,000 - $85,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.