Are you a financial planning professional with client management experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an Associate Advisor to join the team of one of our CPA firm clients.
Associate Advisor Job Duties:
- Establish and manage client relationships
- Assist individuals identify their financial needs and objectives
- Analyze financial data
- Assist with financial planning recommendations
- Implement financial plans
- Identify appropriate investments and insurance solutions
- Special projects, as needed
Associate Advisor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required
- CFP certification required, or willingness to earn certification
- Florida Life, Health, and Variable Insurance Certification strongly preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65, or 66 securities registrations required
- 3+ years of experience working in the finance industry or client relationship experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Associate Advisor Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $75,000 - $85,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.