Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager
Countryside Pinellas, FL
Are you a driven accounts receivable professional with management experience looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing the billing and accounts receivable team.
Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager Job Duties:
- Perform complex accounts reconciliations
- Research and resolve billing discrepancies
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures
- Respond to external and internal inquiries
- Train, develop, and mentor a team
- Various other special projects, as assigned
Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- 5+ years of accounts receivable experience in the construction industry required
- Insurance billing experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- System implementation experience a strong plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $65,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.