CFO - Retained Search - Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
West Palm Beach, FL
Are you a driven, outgoing, and experienced accounting professional with strong nonprofit leadership background looking for a highly visible opportunity and a new challenge? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a retained search for a CFO to lead the accounting team of the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Provide executive leadership and strategic oversight
- Oversee all accounting functions
- Implement and support the development and maintenance of applicable policies and procedures
- Develop the budget
- Financial reporting preparation
- Ensure compliance with all governmental rules and regulations
- Train, develop and supervise a team
- Meet with prospective and current donors
- Design and administer employee benefits
- Manage computer network system
- Prepare Form 990 and Form 5500 tax returns
- Other special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive professional nonprofit accounting experience
- Solid critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation package of $150,000 - $200,000 base salary, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.