Certified Public Accountant
Are you a CPA looking for a highly interactive, consultative and fun career opportunity with a top accounting firm in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Certified Public Accountant for one of our premier accounting firm clients.
Certified Public Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepare individual and trust tax returns
- Communicate directly with clients
- Assist with internal accounting for the firm
- Assist with strategic planning for the firm
- Special projects, as needed
Certified Public Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA Certification required
- PFS Certifications strongly preferred
- 5+ years of public accounting firm experience required
- 3+ years preparing corporate tax returns required
- Proficient in Excel & QuickBooks Online
- Management experience within a public accounting firm strongly preferred
- Lacerte Tax preparation experience a strong plus
- Solid critical thinking, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Certified Public Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- OUTSTANDING benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 - $100,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.