19387 Us Highway 19 N Clearwater, FL
If you are a compensation professional with sales commission experience, we want to talk to you! We are conducting a search for a Compensation Analyst to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area. As a valued member of this dynamic team, you will be responsible for streamlining various commissions plans for the company.
Compensation Analyst Job Duties:
- Design, analyze and implement compensation plans
- Streamline commissions plans
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Other special projects, as assigned
Compensation Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Sales commission experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required, including pivots and vlookups
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Compensation Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $50,000 - $60,000!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.