Controller / Firm Administrator
109 North Brush St. Suite 300 Tampa, FL
Are you a driven accounting professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with a local law firm in the Tampa Bay area? Are you ready for a position with a little variety? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Controller/Firm Administrator primarily responsible for overseeing all accounting functions, preparing financial reports, human resources functions and potentially, helping with marketing.
Controller / Firm Administrator Job Duties:
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports and financial statements
- Oversee all accounting functions for the firm
- Assist Human Resources with implementing policies and procedures
- Train, develop and mentor staff
- Assist with marketing efforts
- Other special projects, as assigned
Controller / Firm Administrator Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA certification preferred
- 10+ years of progressive professional accounting experience required, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and analysis and attention to detail
- Superb communications skills required
Controller / Firm Administrator Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $100,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.