Corporate Accountant, Inventory
Are you an accounting or audit professional with exposure to the inventory cycle, and looking for an exciting new career opportunity with strong growth potential? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for an Corporate Accountant to join a top performing team in the Tampa Bay area primarily responsible for assisting with the inventory management and inventory control processes.
Corporate Accountant, Inventory Job Duties:
- Support transactional accounting focused on inventory and related accounts
- Produce monthly inventory reports and perform related analyses
- Evaluate and document the inventory control cycle and related processes/procedures
- Suggest process improvement recommendations
- Support inventory account reconciliations
- Prepare and post inventory journal entries
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis
Corporate Accountant, Inventory Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification preferred
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Manufacturing, distribution, or retail industry experience, with specific exposure to inventory accounts & related internal controls
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent written and communications skills required
Corporate Accountant, Inventory Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- SOLID benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $55,000 - $65,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.