One of our best clients in the Tampa Bay area is looking for a Corporate Accountant to prepare financial statements, oversee their budgeting and forecasting, and grow with the company. In this role, our client will rely on you to provide advice to support company’s decision-making.
Corporate Accountant Job Duties:
- Transactional accounting (journal entries, month end close, account reconciliations, etc.)
- Financial statements preparation and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting oversight
- Management reporting
- Variance analysis
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Corporate Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Corporate Accountant
- CPA certification (or pursuing) preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
Corporate Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- A fun and interactive working environment
- Awesome leadership and high visibility
- Terrific career growth potential
- Fantastic benefits
- Compensation package of $50,000 - $65,000, plus bonus!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
JOB ID: GA0608-1
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.