Tampa Bay, FL
Are you a driven accounting executive looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of our clients in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting an exclusive search for a Corporate Controller to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing all transactional accounting functions for the company.
Corporate Controller Job Duties:
- Oversee budgeting and forecasting
- Oversee financial statement preparation and ensure compliance with GAAP
- Provide leadership, training, and guidance to staff
- Oversee month end close
- Assist with various special projects
Corporate Controller Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA license required
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably with some public accounting firm experience
- System implementation experience, prefer NetSuite or Great Plains Dynamics
- Strong management experience required
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
Corporate Controller Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- EXCELLENT benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $100,000 - $125,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.