Deductions Accounting Supervisor
If you are an accounting professional with accounts receivable and supervisory experience, we want to talk to you! We are conducting an exclusive search for an Accounting Supervisor to join one of our corporate clients, with high visibility and future promotability.
Accounting Supervisor Job Duties:
- Identify and analyze accounts receivable trends
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Evaluate performance metrics
- Train and mentor staff
- Ensure any reductions taken by vendors are properly analyzed
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Other special projects, as assigned
Accounting Supervisor Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Supervisory experience
- Some accounts receivable experience
- Large company experience strongly preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills
Accounting Supervisor Benefits and Compensation:
- Terrific benefits package
- Professional work environment with high visibility
- Wonderful career growth potential
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $80,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for,,,we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.