Director / Head of Procurement
19387 Us Highway 19 N Pinellas, FL
If you are a driven executive procurement professional we want to talk with you! We are conducting a search for a Director of Procurement to join one of our growing clients in the Tampa Bay area. You will primarily be responsible for managing and overseeing the procurement functions for the company.
Director of Procurement Job Duties:
- Supervise, train and develop a team
- Build and develop relationships throughout the organization
- Partner with all areas of the organization
- Develop long range strategic cost-effective goals for the company
- Improve supplier performance
- Materials management, including planning and purchasing
- Assist with contract negotiation
- Perform market analysis
- Other special projects, as needed
Director of Procurement Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field required
- 10+ years of progressive professional procurement experience
- Public company experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Oracle SAP skills strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent communications skills required
Director of Procurement Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $140,000 - $155,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.