Director of Internal Audit
Great corporate client has engaged our services for its search for a Director of Internal Audit to join its expanding team. This leader will be tasked with creating the department and related oversight of all internal audit responsibilities.
Director of Internal Audit Job Duties:
- Develop, implement and maintain internal controls for the company
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with GAAP, company policies, and government regulations
- Assist with growing the internal audit department and related staff supervision
Director of Internal Audit Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA / CIA strongly preferred
- 10+ years of internal audit experience required, preferably with some public accounting firm experience
- Publicly traded company experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience
- Insurance, financial services, or banking industry experience highly preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Quality communications skills required
Director of Internal Audit Benefits and Compensation:
- Professional corporate culture and leaders
- High visibility and ability to enact change
- Wonderful benefits package
- Compensation to $130,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.