Experienced Staff Accountant
If you are an Experienced Staff Accountant looking to join a cool, changing, fast-paced global organization in the Tampa area, this position could be for you! Reporting to the Accounting Manager you will be responsible for performing a variety of general accounting functions to support accurate and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual financial results.
Experienced Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Assists with month-end close responsibilities
- Prepares cash account reconciliations
- Prepares recurring and non-recurring monthly journal entries
- Prepares timely and accurate reconciliations of various balance sheet accounts
- Maintains the Fixed Asset System and prepares monthly roll-forwards of activity
- Teams with global financial personnel and other departments
- Provides support to the GL team and Controller in preparation for the external audit and interim reviews
- Assists with miscellaneous projects as requested by the GL team and Controller
Experienced Staff Accountant Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Customer-service oriented with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and productive, able to work independently on assignments
Experienced Staff Accountant Benefits and Compensation:
- Great company culture
- Outstanding leadership
- Excellent benefits
- Compensation of up to $50,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for...we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.