FP&A Senior Analyst
Tampa, FL 33706
Are you a driven finance professional looking for an exciting new career opportunity with one of the top high tech companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a FP&A Senior Analyst to join a top performing energetic team primarily responsible for multinational financial reporting, forecasting, and budgeting.
FP&A Senior Analyst Job Duties:
- Oversee all forecasting and budgeting
- Develop financial models
- Perform ad hoc analysis
- Present financials to senior management
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Support moth end close
- Special projects, and more
FP&A Senior Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA a plus
- 4+ years of professional financial experience, including forecasting and budgeting
- Hyperion Essbase skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Advanced analytical skills required
- Solid critical thinking and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills required
FP&A Senior Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- FANTASTIC benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $80,000 - $85,000, plus bonus and stock potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.