Tampa Bay, FL
Are you a motivated financial planning and analysis professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa Bay area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Financial Analyst to join a top performing team responsible for overseeing FP&A functions, interfacing with multiple departments and providing decision support.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan
- Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the company
- Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions
- Identify non-value-added processes within the department and seeks solutions
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience required
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Relationship builder/Strong Software skills
Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- No travel
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $60,000 - $75,000 (commensurate with experience), plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.