401 E. Jackson St. Tampa, FL 33602
We have been asked to assist on an exclusive search with one of our corporate clients that has created a new position due to expansion. The Financial Analyst will report to the leader of the Financial team so there is nice visibility. This new hire will be responsible for compilation and analysis of company financial data, which will be used to help drive the business.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Review and analyze company financial results
- Prepare financial reports
- Assist with pricing
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare ad hoc reports
- Provide financial results to senior management
- Various special projects
Financial Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of professional financial analysis experience
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Pricing analytics experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player with ability to work independently as well
- Strong planning and organization skills and deadline-oriented
Financial Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Corporate casual dress code
- Strong mentors and leaders
- Quality career growth
- Highly competitive compensation of $65,000 - $70,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.