4301 West Boy Scout Blvd. Suite 690 Tampa, FL
Exciting Tampa Bay opportunity with growth company in expansion mode! Our client has engaged us in an exclusive search for an Accounting Manager to enhance its financial team. This professional will oversee all operational accounting functions for the company, and will report directly to the CFO.
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Research accounting transactions
- Assist with month end close
- Ensure proper reporting to taxing authorities
- Financial analysis
- Present financial results to senior management
- Review payroll for accuracy
- Train and mentor staff
- Coordinate with outside auditors
- Assist with various special projects
Accounting Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience, ideally with some public accounting firm experience
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Superb communications skills required
Accounting Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Very nice work environment
- Highly visible position with terrific career growth potential
- Compensation of $85,000 - $95,000 plus quality benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.