Financial Systems Analyst
8725 Henderson RoadRenaissance One, 3rd Floor Tampa, FL 33634
One of our favorite corporate clients in Tampa has created a highly visible position to enhance its Finance function. This Financial Systems Analyst opportunity offers an exciting entry to this quality company and can provide a lot of career growth potential to you!
Financial Systems Analyst Job Duties:
- Provide finance systems implementation support
- Assist with financial analysis
- Assist project leads with implementations
- Conduct analytical and data processing
- Document processes
- Assist with report generation
Financial Systems Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of Hyperion implementation/support experience within an accounting/finance department
- Solid critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Superb communications skills
Financial Systems Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment and corporate culture
- High visibility and great growth potential
- Compensation range of $70,000 - $75,000, and strong benefits package
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.