Marketing Communications Analyst
Are you a driven marketing professional looking for a highly interactive and fun career opportunity with one of the premier companies in the Tampa/Brandon area? Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a Marketing Communications Analyst to join a top performing financial services team responsible for managing the print production and scheduling for the company.
Marketing Communications Analyst Job Duties:
- Manage print production
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships
- Oversee scheduling
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure printing and regulatory deadlines are met
- Assist with proofreading and formatting
- Open and maintain funds’ prospectuses
- Assist with marketing communications
- Assist with various marketing projects
Marketing Communications Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
- 5+ years of professional marketing and print production experience required
- Financial/regulatory documentation experience required
- Strong technical skills
- Superb communication, writing and interpersonal skills required
Marketing Communications Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- Medical & dental insurance
- Highly competitive compensation of $85,000 - $95,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.