Property Tax Analyst
605 Lake Kathy Drive Brandon, FL
Quality corporate client has requested our exclusive assistance with its search for a Property Tax Analyst as it grows its team.
Property Tax Analyst Job Duties:
- Review property tax payments
- Reconcile property and real tax assessments
- Perform tax research and analysis
- Assist auditors
- Ensure property tax compliance
- Support process improvement initiatives
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and research projects, as needed
Property Tax Analyst Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- 2+ years of property tax experience
- Property Tax Management System (PTMS) experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail
Property Tax Analyst Benefits and Compensation:
- Terrific upward mobility in this organization
- Wonderful benefits package
- Compensation range to $52,000
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting & Finance roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge, combined with our extensive recruiting experience, means we not only know what you're looking for…we know how to find it! For more information, please contact us via our website at www.taylorwhite.com.
Whether you're an employer seeking talent or a job candidate ready for new challenges, we can help. We're Taylor White. A recruitment firm focused exclusively on placing those in the accounting and finance field - and only in the Tampa Bay area. What's more, most of our recruiters used to be accounting professionals themselves so we're uniquely capable of understanding your needs - no matter what side of the table you're on.
From placing top-tier talent in permanent positions throughout Tampa Bay to providing access to the area's best consultants, there's a reason Taylor White is the first firm both candidates and employers turn to. We know accountants.